Monday, February 6, 2012

coderunner



Sometimes to try a small portion of code, I need to open a new project or I need to insert the code into my app delegate class which is very nonsense, I know. For example, I want to see how a specific date formatter works by writing the code and logging the results. To try these kinds of things, I don't have a separate workspace. So, I was so glad that I came across CodeRunner, which provides me with just the thing I need. It also has support for Python, Perl, Ruby, C, C++, Java and some more languages.  Now I'm so relieved :] 

2 comments:

  1. selamlar,
    öncelikle bu güzel yazılar için teşekkür etmek isterim. amma ve lakin ve fakat
    blog'unu takip etmek istiyorum ama beceremiyorum, follow butonunu göremedim mi yoksa yok mu ? :)

    bi de en altta ".widget { margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; }" kalmış ;)

    sevgileeeer saygılaar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. selam,

    gec cevap yazabildim, kusura bakma. blogu takip etmek istedigine sevindim, rss olayina bir bakayim, halledebilirsem buradan yine duyururum.

    en alttaki widget'i da duzeltmek lazim evet, tesekkurler!

    ReplyDelete

.widget { margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; }